.crosscol .PageList li { margin: auto; float: none; display: inline; }

Saturday, December 26

Black & White Christmas

I have developed a very strong love for black & white photography. The Pioneer Woman could have had something to do with that. She is just awesome. But I swear I loved black & white before then..

My vocabulary isn't large enough to let me describe how I feel about it. I'll try. I think black & white photos are .. powerful. magical. strong & clean. deep & thoughtful. simple & classic. and beautiful. just beautiful.
maybe I'm just a geek. Well, I know I'm one.

Did you have a Merry Christmas? I sure hope so. I've been so busy having fun with my cute little family that I haven't blogged much lately. That's good though, right?

Here's our Christmas day. In black & white.

Merry (Late) Christmas. Hope you all had a lovely one.























1 comment:

Staci said...

I love them! Of course my fav. are the sun glare ones. These are so pretty..i wished it snowed a lil in sgu!