.crosscol .PageList li { margin: auto; float: none; display: inline; }

Monday, March 21

Book your mini session in the blossoms!

I LOVE these beautiful trees blossoming everywhere in St. George right now. They will be gone soon, and i really want to take advantage of them!


I will be offering mini sessions on Wednesday the 23rd, and possibly Friday or Saturday. It would be nice to get everyone scheduled on the same day.

Here's what you'll get for $50..

-30 minutes (session of your choice) spent in an awesome, beautiful orchard of blossoming trees
-10 images on a low res CD. 
-the option to order high quality prints through me.

The sun is setting later, so now we can go later! I would like to start at 4:30 and go until 7:00pm. 

Please e-mail  me if you are interested in this awesome once a year deal! :) aleciasphotography@Hotmail.com


Also-- don't forget to enter my contest below this post!
3 of you will win an 8x10 print of your choice!
winners chosen March 31st

No comments: