.crosscol .PageList li { margin: auto; float: none; display: inline; }

Sunday, April 11

My Favorite Flowers

I've had the opportunity now to do TWO weddings with the famous
  She does some GORGEOUS , AMAZING things with flowers. I went to her blog, and saw some of my photos on there! It was AWESOME! If I could go back and do my wedding over, I'd totally choose her to take care of my wedding flowers! (my wedding was like a train wreck! we did EVERYTHING by ourselves, & I would NOT recommend it!)  She does a great job.

Here are some photos I've taken of her work..










These are just a few, but aren't they gorgeous! I love doing weddings with her, because I know they'll be beautifully decorated, making my job easier and fun!! If you haven't checked her out, do it!

Click here:  My Favorite Flowers

No comments: