.crosscol .PageList li { margin: auto; float: none; display: inline; }

Saturday, March 27

[the G gang]

I love when families have SO much personality and spunk! It makes the whole thing just so much fun!

This is my brother & sister in law & their kids.

They were all so good for me, I had so much fun!

Also, I 'm becoming a little better with photoshop. I used to use my other editing program for about 80% of my editing process & photoshop elements for the other 20%. Now, it's the other way around. I'm using photoshop TONS and I'm so proud of myself!

But, it's all thanks to the Pioneer Woman, with her amazing actions. I used to spend hours trying to make a photo look the way I wanted. Now, I click one button, and it does it all for me! It kind of feels like cheating because I've been doing it the hard way for so long. I didn't know there was this big huge secret everyone was keeping from me! haha.

Well, here are TONS from this fun session...Enjoy!


 






















this was totally his idea and I love it!!!!
He is battling cancer right now & is pretty much kicking it's butt,
so this photo is quite fitting.














6 comments:

Our ABC Family said...

Way, way cute! As always you do an amazing job! :)

Juanita said...

These look like you had alot of fun! Great job!

Le Chateau des fleurs said...

WOW, those pictures are amazing. They do look like they are a super fun and loving family! Love the Cancer pictures!

kate moss said...

Those are all amazing! I love the location and all of the movement in these shots!

Noelle said...

So so so cute! I love the location and I can tell you are using the PW actions! Our photos look similair in that way... but I know what you mean about cheating. As long as you know how to do it without it, it makes me feel better!

samkamgun said...

so cute, i love them.