.crosscol .PageList li { margin: auto; float: none; display: inline; }

Saturday, February 6

Good to know

Hey, all of you lovely friends and fans who are getting started or are interested in photography, I saw this on Pioneer Woman's site, and thought how incredibly useful it was to me when I read it for the first time.

If you are trying to understand manual mode, she will break down almost all the key ingredients for doing so.

The Pioneer Woman is one of my heros. I love her! If you don't read her regularly, you are missing out.

Even if you aren't huge into Photography, she has other AWESOME stuff that she's amazing at, like: Gardening, Cooking, Homeschooling, and just being funny and interesting in general.

To go to her photography page, go here.

To just go to her home page, go here.

You won't be sorry you did. You'll love her!

No comments: