.crosscol .PageList li { margin: auto; float: none; display: inline; }

Monday, April 6

More Price Changes

Once again, I am changing my prices. I am still being told that I am TOO CHEAP!
So, here's what I am gonna do.....
IF YOU HAVE ALREADY BOOKED A SESSION (you know who you are), THIS WON'T APPLY TO YOU.
NEW CHANGES:

I am going to do 1-6 people now. 1.5 hours. up to 2 locations...$50
CD of edited and CD of originals... $25
Additional locations...$20
For more than 6 people. 1.5 hours. up to 2 locations...$75
CD of edited and CD of originals...$25
Additional locations...$20

Right now I am doing a SPECIAL for HALF-OFF the total price.
Thank you much!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you! I did the same thing cuz my sister told me if I have such low prices people will think I don't think I'm good. We can't give away our time and talent for free! So I made a flickr account and have been trying to figure it out. From what you told me I'm trying to find the html code to copy and paste and I can't find it. Thanks for helping me! It sure is nice when people share their hints!

LaTressa said...

Alecia, I am nearly speachless at your AMAZING photography!!!!! I just looked over your page and all your pictures, and I am actually MOVED!!!!! I wish I had been brave and asked you to take my pics while you were still doing it for free, but maybe one of these days I'll have some extra money and I'll have you take some pics for me. I want to do some with my guitar, some musician type pictures, I was just too shy to ask before... but I def want YOU to take my pictures!!!!! It would be my honor!! I just love the way you capture little detail and all the textures and color, there's really something special about your photography! Keep it up and I hope you have great success, you really have a talent for it!