.crosscol .PageList li { margin: auto; float: none; display: inline; }

Friday, December 11

Need Editing?

Do you have pictures that desperately NEED fixing?

Well, I can fix them! Maybe.

Some pictures, sad to say, are too far gone to be fixed. But things like touch-ups, color balance, enhancement, red eye, sharpening, things like that... I can do!

I can also add cool textures, change photo to sepia or black/white, or process the photo with fun filters!

I DID NOT take this picture, but I did edit it.

*I fixed the color balance
*I sharpened it
*I smoothed the skin & fixed red areas
*I enhanced the eyes
*I deepened, brightened and added contrast ...
just to name a few..




Contact me if you are interested in something like this.
price will depend on how many photos you need done & how much needs to be done to them.
:)
Thanks!

2 comments:

Greg and Mel said...

I have a couple that I'd like you to take a look at if you wouldn't mind! let me know :)
-mel

Staci said...

WOW! That is some dang good editing!