.crosscol .PageList li { margin: auto; float: none; display: inline; }

Saturday, November 7

More of Baby {B}

We did so many fun things with this cute little man, and what a blast it was!
He wasn't a huge fan of it all, and made that clear after awhile of it!
I love newborns! He is soooooo sweet.









This cornocupia was all MY idea! Yay! I am so proud it worked out!











this isn't as clear as I'd like, but I LOVE this face! He was NOT HAPPY that I was there interrupting mealtime.










My friend and I made these baby cocoons! We have been so eager to use them!











My talented friend made this hat! So cute!


2 comments:

Niki Michael said...

oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh!!! alecia you are freaking AMAZING!!! It looks like you have been doing newborns for years!! These really excite me!! GREAT JOB!!!!

thekimbo said...

So awesome :) Our cocoons rock!