.crosscol .PageList li { margin: auto; float: none; display: inline; }

Friday, November 27

For Mom.

This is my studly baby brother. He is almost a teenager now, but he will forever remain my baby bev! He needed some '7th grade pictures' done. Since I wasn't blessed with one single sister, my brothers are now paying for it. But to my surprise, no teeth pulling or arm twisting occured this day. I think he almost actually maybe kind of enjoyed this mini photo shoot!
Here are a few for my Mom. He's such a studly fellow, and I must admit I am quite thrilled about how these pictures turned out. Don't worry, he does smile. But I love the serious ones.




I am so glad it was just me and him that day. He does only does certain faces and smirks for me.



1 comment:

J.C Gentry said...

I know that cute blue eyed kid! Cute...