.crosscol .PageList li { margin: auto; float: none; display: inline; }

Saturday, October 31

And finally...

Nope , I did NOT forget about the wedding! Ah, but I bet you thought I did! How could I , really?

Since my computer is semi-fixed for the moment (thanks, cole!), I thought I would post the rest of this lovely wedding.

I had planned on just choosing my favorites, but of course you know how that goes, so here's a whole bunch for ya!
They are sorta out of order, don't mind that. My computer is stinky and won't let me rearrange.
Seeing MY photography FRAMED & DISPLAYED is so cool!








I love this one. It is a little odd, but fun too!















ah. and another picture of my picture! It just makes me so happy!





it was really awesome how totally emotional this cute groom was.
















now this is cool. the groom lost his father when he was a kid, so this balloon represents him; an angel. love this.




cutting the cake may be my favorite part of a wedding!

They were SO cute about not shoving the cake in eachothers faces. They were SO nice about it!







this is my cousin's daughter. She may be the most beautiful girl I have ever seen!



definitely one of my faves right here. I love what people do when they don't think the camera is on them.


sweet mother and daughter.


mother and daughter.



these girls crack me up. They were SO giggly!







Another fave for sure. I love the look on her face. I don't even have words for it.

another cutie. just because.







I LOVE THIS! It's so sweet.

CONGRATS BROOKE & EDDIE!

SHOOTING YOUR WEDDING WAS A COMPLETE AND TOTAL BLAST!

I WISH YOU ALL THE HAPPINESS THE WORLD CAN GIVE.

1 comment:

Greg and Mel said...

oh my GOSH!! Alecia!! They are fabulous! You did such a great job!!