.crosscol .PageList li { margin: auto; float: none; display: inline; }

Sunday, June 14

This is for you.

OK
I know I have readers. I have proof. It makes me happy to know so many look at this blog!
Thanks, guys.
I want to reward you faithful readers & meet you :) !!
If you are reading this right now, tell me! Leave me a comment, or e-mail me!
I will give you a $15 session!
*FOR THE NEXT WEEK* (June 14-21) IF YOU SCHEDULE A SESSION, IT WILL ONLY BE $15
(up to 1 hour, up to 25 edited images)
(the session doesn't need to be done this week, just SCHEDULED)
Yes, you heard me right!
I only ask one thing in return:
*Post my website on your blog for all your friends too see! If you don't have a blog, tell your friends!!
This is a little test to see who's reading me & I need to get my name out there!
SO C'mon, don't be shy!!
leave a comment or send an e-mail: aleciasphotography@hotmail.com
YA BETTER HURRY!

5 comments:

Stephanie Kelly said...

You are such a doll!! This is Stephanie..Stac's twinner..you did me and my fam's pictures. I don't need a session or anything...just letting you know that I do look at your blog...everytime my "Google Reader" says theres a new post from you... I am there :) You are awesome and I am recommending you to everyone I know. Keep up the great work and talent!

Heather Tew said...

I know that you don't know me, but I found your blog from a friends blog and I love your photography!! I live in TX and would love to have a photo shoot. I am assuming you live in Southern UT...we are from UT. When we are in town I would love to have some photos done.

Sierra Nicole said...

Did we ever set up a time for my shoot in Richfield? I can't remember. I am seeing if my sister would like to do it, too. I'll let you know.

Bethany said...

Of course I read this blog! I would LOVE a session with you, even for full price....unfortunately I live a couple hundred miles away....unless you like traveling...LOL

Greg and Mel said...

I check it often because you do so much cute work!!! I can't wait for next tuesday!! :) Thanks!
-mel