.crosscol .PageList li { margin: auto; float: none; display: inline; }

Tuesday, February 24

Crazy in Love











I'm sort of in love with this thing called


Aperture.


and what is even more glorious, is the fact that I am actually starting to get it.

I'm even starting to actually like manual mode too.


slowly, slowly, I'm gettin there.


Doesn't that fuzzy background just fill you with glee?
Let me tell you, it wasn't easy. But once I figured out that manual mode has "manual focus", is when the magic started happening. I can finally choose what I want in focus & how blurry I want things. I am now sort of starting to understand exposure, (something that is actually a pretty big deal, that I hadn't the slightest clue about.) My camera has a kind little meter that tells automatically (yes, even in manual) how exposed my photo is! wahoo!
maybe it's starting to click? I don't know if I dare say that just yet.

2 comments:

Greg and Mel said...

you need to teach me!! My camera just sits!!

Janell R. Cropper said...

So fun! What kind of camera do you have? I need to come hang out with you for a little while and figure out my camera.