.crosscol .PageList li { margin: auto; float: none; display: inline; }

Saturday, January 17

Silly Siblings

My Mom's family wanted me to take some family pictures of them- spur of the moment. We were in a rec center and didn't have many options for backgrounds. I prefer outside always, but it was dark & cold. All I had for light were those stupid flourescent lights they have in churches. Ya know, the ones that totally make your skin look gross and yellow, but I don't know if anyone really cared but me of course. They sure were fun, though.

Here they all are...My Grandma & Grandpa & almost all of their kids- minus Konni!!





In this picture, since every single one of them had unintentionally pulled a weird face, I thought it was worth keeping. It's rare to get a picture like that.

No comments: