.crosscol .PageList li { margin: auto; float: none; display: inline; }

Wednesday, May 26

this is the real thing.

 I shot this beautiful wedding at the beginning of this month. My photog friend, Juanita referred me for this wedding! {that was SO sweet of her to do! geez, I love nice people!}

Anyway, this wedding was beautiful and different from any other wedding i've been to, and probably my favorite! these two are SO IN LOVE. it was inspirational, and I enjoyed being there and capturing these sweet moments.

I loved how stress-free they decided to keep everything. That's totally the way EVERYONE needs to do it. It was such a pleasant atmosphere, and their yard is GORGEOUS

Congrats to Bruce & Sophia!
[dangit! it's not letting me center these photos! urrggghh!]




















































i love this grandkids shot. notice NONE of the kids are looking. isn't this how it really is??



















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmm.. They had some yummy looking food!

Juanita said...

Aww, These are beautiful! I love the ones durring the ceremony, so sweet! I'm so glad you could be there for them!